Notes about Ordering:
- Reservation fees are non-refundable
- Your fee amount is applied to the final order total
- For wholesale beef, your total beef cost will be calculated at our current price of $4.92/lb for the “hanging weight”.
- For retail cuts, the prices on our ordering page are per pound weighed.
- Click for more information in our Ordering Beef FAQ
- See below for a summary of how ordering beef works
Retail Cut Beef
Bulk orders of beef in portions of
whole beef, 1/2 beef, and 1/4 beef shares
A smaller amount of high quality grass-fed beef
No reservation needed
A quarter beef requires approximately
4 cubic feet of freezer space.
A whole beef can feed a family of four for a year.
Cuts such as Ribeyes, Tenderloin,
Kansas City Strip, Top sirloin, Short Ribs,
Brisket, Prime Ground beef, and Ground beef